Turn your Roof Replacement Into A Curb Appeal Opportunity: Add Architectural Accent to Any House With Cambridge Shingles
Whether you need to match the classic style of a heritage home or add contemporary class to a modern residence, Cambridge architectural shingles make roof replacements an exciting endeavour. Find the colour scheme you imagined and increase the beauty of your home with this impressive selection of unique and subtle colours.
Cambridge’s heavy shingle weight is designed to put up more resistance against weather and the test of time.
- Classic, long-term style to suit any home’s architectural style.
- Huge colour selections to match your existing look.
- Choose a trusted contractor: look at IKO’s list of approved, professional certified roofers.
Specifications & Standards
- Size: 1038 mm x 349 mm (40 7/8″ x 13 3/4″)
- Exposure: 149 mm (5 7/8″)
- Coverage Per Package: 3.1 m² (33.3 sq. ft.)
- Qty Per Pallet: 56 bundles
- Shingles Per Square: 60
- Qty Per Unit/Package: 20 shingles/bundle
- Warranty Term: Limited 30-Year Warranty¹
- Blue-green Algae Resistant¹,³
- Limited Wind Warranty Upgrade: 125 kph (78 mph)¹,²
- Standards: ASTM D3462, ASTM D3018, ASTM D3161 Class F, ASTM E108 Class A, ASTM D7158 Class H, CSA A123.5 (Only in Canada)
Product is designed and tested to comply with ASTM/CSA Standards at time of manufacture prior to packaging.
Note: All values shown are approximate. IKO strives to accurately reproduce the screen images of the shingle swatches and house photos shown. However due to manufacturing variances, the limitations of your monitor resolution, and the variation in natural exterior lighting, actual colours may vary from the images you see. To ensure complete satisfaction, please make your final colour selection from several full size shingles and view a sample of the product installed on a home.
¹ See Limited Warranty for complete terms, conditions, restrictions and application requirements.
² High Wind Application is required.
³ Algae Resistant — This article contains a preservative to prevent discolouration by algae.